Thursday, February 04, 2010

attempts to summarize this week.

This week has been incredibly inexplicable, with some really messy and broken things happening, but also a lot of good things that happened. So far I've written and deleted so much because I just don't have the words to say. SOOO. I'm just going to make a bulleted list without deeper explanations and let them stand for themselves. Probably won't make much sense but I guess if you're reading this and we are in communication then I guess it doesn't really matter.

1. song --> psalm 63 --> dad...

2. school shooting, idolizing safety again, processing?

3. miracle --> grad school --> remembered vision --> hope

4. surprise conversation with mom

5. revelation about my identity/name

6. mentoring --> incredible relationship-building, vision come to life before my very eyes

7. Jesus revealing how he was in every single moment in this week, whether it was in that moment or whether it was in revisiting those moments in my mind


I read an absolutely extraordinary verse today--

Let us hold unswervingly to the faith we profess, for he who promises is faithful. --hebrews 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment