"I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, higher than the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies." --Psalm 108:3-4
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
transformation. it's a process, not a one-time event.
When I think about our team and where we are each at now, I find it absolutely extraordinary how deeply changed each of us came back from the DR, how much each of us let Jesus come into our lives and transform us. We most definitely encountered Jesus, and the changes are still happening in us. Words are insufficient to really explain it all, but I can say that I am thankful that we are still such a strong and supportive team even after our experience in the DR. I find myself constantly on my knees for my brothers and sisters in a way that isn't burdensome by any means, and I find myself enveloped by their prayers for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment