Friday, October 07, 2011

Gospel.

I barely know where to start and I barely know what to write. God's holiness overwhelms my soul and I find myself falling at the throne of grace, ashamed at my sins, sorry that I fall short of His calling. But by His grace He picks me up. He covers me over with the blood of Christ and calls me righteous and beautiful and His.

I see God EVERYWHERE these days. And I am seriously and exceedingly in love with Jesus as never before. Even this proclamation is an understatement about he who is the love of my life.

Life is suffering but if I am being refined and being made holy in preparation for the ultimate wedding, then it's certainly worth it. I read in a biblical counseling book that talked about life being premarital counseling... everything in this life (trials, suffering, blessings, etc.) is preparing us to be wed to Christ, who is holy and calling us to be the bride.

I need to dieeee so that I can find LIFE in Christ... to kill the sinful nature and to find regeneration through the Holy Spirit...

Basically I need more of God in my life and more of the gospel in my life, to infuse every pore and every fiber of my being at every moment of this existence. I do not want to forfeit my soul to this world, or to live a half-baked life when I am called to ETERNAL LIFE with God in the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment